[repo-coord] Pre-FOSDEM meeting
Dag Wieers
2006-12-19 14:36:53 UTC
Hi all,

I'd like to propose to meet on friday during the day to meet each other
away from FOSDEM. FOSDEM tends to be pretty hectic and a hard place to
socialize and I think it would be useful to use the day before FOSDEM
to meet somewhere in Brussels at 14h (or later as convenient).

In the evening there is a more official social event in Brussels that we
can attend and the next day around noon FOSDEM kicks off for 2 days.

Everyone from the Fedora/CentOS/RPM community is invited, so forward to
those who are missing and might attend FOSDEM or join us in the devroom.

I propose to use the CentOS wiki for the preparations of this pre-FOSDEM
meeting and to collect a list of people that are coming (so that we know
when everybody is in).

http://wiki.centos.org/Events/PreFosdem2007

You can mail me if you want to add yourself to the list or have some
suggestions but do not want to register to the wiki for this.

PS I hope this is still on time for people to rework their schedule.

Kind regards,
-- dag wieers, dag at wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ --